Downtown Visalia 34th Car Show presented by Visalia Breakfast Lions (VBL)
Saturday May 20 th , 2023 9am to 3pm
There were over 350 cars lined up and down Main St from Willis to Santa Fe Street and all side street in between. This was the biggest car show ever, in terms of cars entered and public viewers. There were 40 different car makes and models along with several motorcycle representing the collectors and motor enthusiasts of the Central Valley. There was enough eye candy for all.
We had a beautiful day in Downtown Visalia, thank you to all to who showed up for the 34th Downtown Car Show presented by Visalia Breakfast Lions Club!
Here are the Winners of the 2023 show:
- Best of Show Paint – 1934 Ford Window, Visalia
- Best of Show Engine – 1937 Ford Coupe, Bakersfield
- Best of Show Interior – 1964 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible, Visalia
- Best of Show Original Appearing – 1965 Pontiac GTO, Visalia
- Best of Show Modified – 1965 Chevrolet Impala, Visalia
- Best of Show Lion’s Choice – 1948 Dodge Power Wagon, Redding