SATURDAY MAY 18 TH , 2024 9AM TO 3PM
Downtown Visalia 35 th Car Show presented by Visalia Breakfast Lions (VBL)
There will be over 350 cars lined up and down Main St from Willis to Santa Fe Street
and all side street in between. We are hoping for the biggest car show ever, in terms of
cars entered and public viewers. There are usually 40 different car manufactures
represented, with so many models shown it was eye candy for all car enthusiasts.
We are hoping for another beautiful day in Downtown Visalia, so come one and all to
the 35 th Downtown Car Show. There will be food and craft vendors up and down Main
Here are the Winners of the 2023 show:
1. Best of Show Paint – 1934 Ford Window, Visalia
2. Best of Show Engine – 1937 Ford Coupe, Bakersfield
3. Best of Show Interior – 1964 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible, Visalia
4. Best of Show Original Appearing – 1965 Pontiac GTO, Visalia
5. Best of Show Modified – 1965 Chevrolet Impala, Visalia
6. Best of Show Lion’s Choice – 1948 Dodge Power Wagon, Redding
Pre- registration is $40 Closes Thursday May 16th at 5pm
Day of registration is $45
May 18 th Check-in is between 6am and 9am on Main St.
To get to check in – Use Main St going east from Conyer or Johnson. Please do not
move barricades. Willis and all street east down to Santa Fe St. will not have Main St
Photos taken in the morning will be ready to pick up at 1:00pm at the VBL booth which
will be located across from Visalia Brewing Co (VBC).
Registrants are asked kindly to keep their car in the show until 3pm.
At 2:30 Winners of the day will be asked to drive to the Visalia Breakfast Lions Club
(VBL) booth for pictures and awards. (Between Locust St and Court St.)
For further information please call 559-697-3820