Join CASA of Tulare County at the 3rd Annual Superhero Run!
The event features a 5k and 1k Run/Walk (timed), raffle, a pancake breakfast from the Visalia Breakfast Lions and a Superhero Costume Contest.
Included with your registration:
- One CASA Superhero Run T-Shirt
- Commemorative Gear Bag and Water Battle ( first 75 registrants only)
- Finisher’s Medal
- Chip Timed Race
- All registrants are automatically eligible for the raffle — you will be given raffle tickets on the day of the run!
CASA of Tulare County
1146 North Chinowth Street
Visalia, CA 93291
(cross street Goshen Avenue)
* The Visalia Breakfast Lions Club will be on hand from 7:30AM to 10:30AM to prepare breakfast on the spot with their authentic chuckwagon – serving a complete breakfast of pancakes, ham, eggs, juice, coffee, and milk for a suggested donation of $5 – with all proceeds benefitting CASA of Tulare County.
* Headquarters for the 3nd Annual CASA Superhero Run will be at Mooney Grove Park
* Your support of this event helps recruit, train and support CASA advocates and provides the professional staff and resources needed to advocate powerfully for the most vulnerable children in our community. Individually, each of us can be a hero to some, united we can be superheroes for many!
Are pets, strollers, bicycles and skates allowed on race day?
We do allow strollers, but for everyone’s safety, we discourage skateboards, bicycles, inline skates and wheelie footwear. Service dogs are welcome and must be on a leash at all times.
What happens if it rains?
The Superhero Run is a rain or shine event. However, in the case of severe weather, we will cancel. If this is the case, we will update our Run homepage on or before the morning of the event.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.